• Ayurveda makes use of natural herbs for their medicine making and therefore have no side effects unlike the synthetically prepared allopathy medicines that have a warning label on possible side-effects.
• Ayurveda deals with finding the root cause of the disease and providing a permanent solution to the disease rather than eliminating the disease causing organisms and providing a temporary relief which allopathy is famous for.
• Ayurveda helps to completely decontaminate our body while allopathy only partially cleanses it.
• Ayurveda treatments are extremely effective in rejuvenating the liver, something which allopathic medicines have not been able to do as of yet.
• The ayurvedic medicines are relatively cheaper when compared to their allopathic brethren.
Most of the Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala revolve around these fundamental policies. The Ayurvedic resorts in Kerala, the Ayurveda training courses in Kerala have also adopted the same. The Yoga Center in Kannur has even adopted the Panchakarma Therapy in Kerala