Handling stress should be something that every human should be well versed in. There could be a lot of scenarios that rise up where we would get worried but the underlining fact is that getting stressed serves no real purpose in most scenarios. According to Ayurveda one needs to just follow simple steps to stay calm in even the most dire situations.
• Eat healthy: A good diet will ensure that your body is in the best condition to tackle the imminent issue.
• Get Enough Sleep: Getting a good night’s sleep will keep your mind fresh and helps you think clearly.
• Take Deep Breaths: If you think you are getting angry, take deep breaths. This will push oxygen into your body and therefore
• Never shout: In the case of argument, never raise your voice. You are not silencing anyone by speaking louder than them.
• Maintain your posture: If you were sitting down, keep sitting down. If you were lying down, remain in that position. Sudden posture change would get the body ready for something new and the change would be mostly to increase in stress.
Most of the Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala revolve around these fundamental policies. The Ayurvedic resorts in Kerala, the Ayurveda training courses in Kerala have also adopted the same. The Yoga Center in Kannur has even adopted the Panchakarma Therapy in Kerala.