In this 21st century, our hair faces enemies all around from the extreme climate, the daily stress and trauma, pollution in the air and the water we bathe in and many more different possibilities. Today let us discuss on some simple tips that one can make us e to protect their hair.
• Reason for hair loss: Figure out the reason for the hair loss it could be something simple as the sudden change in the climate and or the temperature. A bath after applying warm oil will easily solve this problem.
• Avoid coloring your hair to hide its unhealthy appearance and strive to remove the dandruff and hair loss.
• The chemical-filled shampoos and conditioners might give your hair a rich texture till the next shower but the side effects for this could be quite permanent.
• The food one consumes also greatly affects the texture of the hair. So avoid greasy and oil-laden food products.
• Get adequate rest and sleep. Sleep helps to nourish the hair and also strengthen the root tips. It is the best remedy to protect your hair if you are under a lot of stress daily.
Most of the Ayurvedic treatments in Kerala revolve around these fundamental policies. The Ayurvedic resorts in Kerala, the Ayurveda training courses in Kerala have also adopted the same. The Yoga Center in Kannur has even adopted the Panchakarma Therapy in Kerala.